This course is for those who audit an organisation’s processes as part of the internal audit programme. If you successfully complete this ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor (OHSMS) course will satisfy part of the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA Certificated OHSMS Internal Auditor. In addition to this course, you will need to also complete a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Foundation (OHSMS) Training course to meet the full training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA Certificated OHSMS Internal Auditor.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Plan and organise an audit using the latest techniques
- Write a non-conformity report (NCR) based on objective evidence obtained during an audit
- Understand the role of bodies such as IRCA, UKAS and have knowledge of any recent developments in the certification infrastructure.
The course is based on the ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems. It covers the following topics
- Safety Management Systems and ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45001:2018 – Plan, Do, Check Act
- Hazard and Risk Identification
- Introduction to Internal Audits
- Audit Planning/Preparation
- Audit Objectives, Scope &Criteria, Audit Plan and Checklist
- Opening Meeting and Audit Technique
- The Audit Investigation
- Review of Audit Evidence
- Writing Non-conformity Statements
- Closing Meeting and Issue of Report
- Correction & Corrective Action
What are the benefits?
Attendance will enable delegates to:
This course provides students with a working knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 International Quality Standard along with the basic auditing skills needed to plan and conduct Internal Audits within their own organisation. Satisfactory completion of the course fully meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard in terms of the “training requirements” for Internal Auditors. The course is designed to meet the training requirements of the International Register
Duration: 2 Days